Car Diagnostic Tool
CAN OBD-II Car Scanner Tool for Check Engine Light and Diagnostic Codes
The MaxiScan MS300 code reader supports all OBD2 protocols, including the newly released Controller Area Network (CAN) protocol. Though it is small, it is able to retrieve the same information as large expensive scanners. Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate.
Diagnose Your Own Car:
- Retrieves generic and manufacturer-specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Helps identify the cause of check engine lights
- Can turn off check engine lights, clear codes, and reset monitors
- Saves Money at the Shop
- After diagnosing your car’s issues, you can fix them yourself or tell mechanics exactly what needs to be repaired.
- Works on most vehicles from 1996 onward
- Standard 16-pin ODB-II connector
- Supports Controller Area Network (CAN) and OBD-II protocols
- Easy-to-read backlit LCD screen
- No batteries required
- Cable length: 22”
- Product dimensions: 4.5”x 3”x 7/8”
- Weight: 0.625 lb.
Free shipping. Please allow up to 5-14 days for delivery. Order now!